Hello,

  I'm trying to configure multiple SMSCs without success.

  The sms-services are identical for all 3 of my SMSCs, but I need to
  be able to choose which one sends back the reply using the number.
  The actually just have to go back to the same SMSC they came from.

  One operator handles all numbers that start with 91, another all
  that start with 96 and a third the remainder.

  I've tried the following:

group = smsc
smsc-id = xxx3344
smsc = emi
allowed-smsc-id = xxx3344
host = 10.xxx.yyy.zzz
port = ppp
my-number = 3344
keepalive = 30
idle-timeout = 60
flow-control = 1
window = 100

group = sendsms-user
username = jdoe
password = secret
max-messages = 3
concatenation = true
user-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
user-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1; 10.xxx.yyy.zzz"
forced-smsc = xxx3344
allowed-prefix = "96"

  I thought "allowed-prefix" would make all requests from numbers starting with
96 be channeled to this SMSC, but that didn't happen.

  How does one configure this?

  Thanks,

Gabriel Lühers Graça
[EMAIL PROTECTED]