From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 9 mei 2007 6:24
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: smppbox reg.

Hi friends,
 I got a msg from our mailing list like this.....

Kannel is just SMSC client not SMSC server :)

You need to buy separate module, like "smppbox" which is a commercial
product, to enable kannel as SMSC :) contact creator of kannel :)

what is mean by smppbox and if we had the smppbox we can send sms from
pc via internet to mobile without any other service provider like
clickatel or other sms centre service providers......

ARP with reg.

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)