Computers do what we _tell_ them to do, not what we _want_ them to do ;)

The regexp is wrong. It matches anything containing (not necessary at
start) "loa" and zero or more d's afterwards. If you want to match
anything starting with "load" you should use:

^load

That will match load, loads, loader and loading, won't match reload,
unload or "lo ad".

Also keep in mind that regexps on Kannel are limited to the first
space on the message, so no, you can't match a space on your regexps.

Hope it helps,

Alejandro