Hi,
I'd like to configure a nokia 6230 as a virtual smsc. I'm using SuSE
10.0 and connecting using a USB DKU-2/3 cable. Everything seems to be
ok except that whilst lsusb shows that a nokia 6230 is connected to
say bus 2 device 2, i cannot figure out what device name suse 10 has
assigned to the device.
when i looked for /dev/ttyUSB* or /dev/ttyACM* no such device or file
was found and indeed using any of them in the smsc configuration's
device directive throws kannel into a panic.
Does any one know how i can identify the correct device to use?
Thanks,
Richard.
--
Richard Asiimwe.