Hi ,

Is there a way to send the euro character (€) with Kannel? I am using the
version cvs-2007042 of Kannel on Fedora 5. In general I am able to send special
and greek characters by converting them to escaped utf8 byte code. For example
for the greek Δ (delta) I use the conversion  %CE%94 before passing the string
to the sendsms interface of Kannel. Doing the same with the euro character and
replacing it with %E2%82%AC  doesn’t seem to work. It gives an ? to the sms
sended to the mobile.

Any ideas on what should I do to send this special character?

Thanks in advance,

Vasilis Manolopoulos

Research & Development Department

CARDISOFT SA

* Monastiriou 60, 546 27 Thessaloniki

' +30 2310 567840

6 +30 2310 514220

þ www.cardisoft.gr <http://www.cardisoft.gr>

- [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>