Hi,
1. I dont need the udh so i have never used that
I mean I have it already because I initiate the MT traffic, right ?:)
2. i paste direct from
dlr-mask: number (bit mask)        Optional.
Request for delivery reports with the state of the sent message.
The value is a bit mask composed of:
1: Delivered to phone,
2: Non-Delivered to Phone,
4: Queued on SMSC,
8: Delivered to SMSC,
16: Non-Delivered to SMSC.
Must set dlr-url on sendsms-user group or use the dlr-url CGI variable.
so, 1+2+4+8+16=31
i.e. i use dlr-mask=31 and i get from the SMSC two statuses in the usual case:
ACK => 8
DELIVRD => 1

i cannot explain 0 value for status, as far as i know ,
kannel has only the above mentioned status codes ...
but i could be wrong :/

what dlr-url do you use when you get 0 status ?

cheers