From: Remon Magdy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: zondag 29 juli 2007 10:36
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Using SQLBox

Dear All,

I'm new to the SQLBox. I have lately installed the standalone version
versus latest Kannel CVS version on CentOS 4.4 using PgSQL 8.1 and the
installation was successful and tables are automatically created.

Actually there are some issues I still don't understand.

1.      What is the usage of the SMSBox port parameter in SQLBox
configuration?

2.      How do I submit MT messages to SQLBox instead of SMSBox?

3.      What is the role of SQLBox in MO messages received from the
SMSCs?

4.      Is there any available documentation describing how to configure
the SQLBox and its role in the Kannel SMS gateway?

I have tried using the fake SMSC to send MO messages to the gateway and
used the SMSBox to send MT messages to an SMPP simulator but the SQLBox
tables are still empty.

Please find attached my configuration file.

Thanks and best regards,

Remon