You could patch Kannel to print that, but you'll have to recompile
each time you want to change it, apart from only being able to display
that.

I think kannel may not be the best option in this case, you could try
scripting your solution from scratch on your favorite language. It
would be quite more simple.

Regards,

Alejandro