Hi Alex,
Can u explain this little more??? How to get the CVS for the desired
options...??

Ashwani Kumar
Sr. Engineer
Professional Services

Phone:
+91 11 26686000
Fax:
+91 11 26671230
Mobile:
+91 9911761010
Web:
www.telegentelecom.com

Express  More
Everybody has changed 2 SMS in Color.
U should 2

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
exclusively for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the addressee, or a person responsible for
delivering the message to the addressee, or if you have simply received this
message in error, please do not make any use of it nor disclose any of its
contents to anyone and please advise the sender by immediate reply and
delete the original message. E-mails are susceptible to corruption,
interception and unauthorized amendment, Tele-Gen does not accept any
liability for any such changes or for their consequences and maintains the
right to take legal action where necessary. Thank you for your co-operation
and compliance.