---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kudzai Gadzira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Aug 28, 2007 7:29 AM
Subject: Kannel errors
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all

I recently installed Kanel 1.4.0 on Windows XP SP2 using Cygwin. When I try
to run bearerbox.exe from usr/local/bin I recieve the following error:

ERROR: fopen failed: couldn't open 'kannel.conf'
ERROR: System error 2: No such file or directory.
PANIC: Failed to load main configuration file 'kannel.conf'. Aborting!

If I run the following command to test the bearerbox after istalling kannel

# check bearbox
$/usr/local/sbin/bearerbox -v 3 /etc/kannel.conf

I recieve the following message:

bearerbox 3740_cygtls::handle_exceptions: Error while dumping
state (probably corrupted stack)

bearerbox 3740_cygtls::handle_threadlist_exception: unhandled
exception0xC00000FD at 0x610FA78F

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

*Kudzai Gadzira*
*Mobile Companion*