Argentina IS confusing ;)

If you call from outside Argentina, you need to know if it's a cell
phone or  a fixed line and add proper prefixes (+549CCNNNNNNNN for
mobile, +54CCNNNNNNNN for fixed line). For SMS, it's always
+54CCNNNNNNNN. Fixed lines can have different number of digits, cell
phones are always 8.

I don't know who designed this, but it's awful.

If this list is to be used for international SMS sending, no 9 nor 15
prefixes are used. The format is

54CCNNNNNNNN

Where CC is the area code (same as fixed lines) and NNNNNNNN are 8
digits for the number. I can confirm you that there are NO special
area codes for mobiles, but all area codes are 11, 2C or 3C (2 for the
south, 3 for the north of the country, 11 for Buenos Aires).

The good notice is that this formatting (except for the 54) works
inside Argentina also.

I've investigated further and I didn't find all numbers 21-39 and
31-39, just 5 or 6 of them, but I'm adding all anyway, I'm not really
sure how those numbers are assigned.

So, if I'm not wrong, the format would be:

54,11,8
54,21,8
54,22,8
54,23,8