Hello there,

I am trying to figure out how I could run serveral copies (instances)
of bearbox and smsbox in order to use three SMPP services.

I am already running successfully two copies of bearbox and smsbox
from two different paths where the binaries are. I tried to run a
third copies of bearbox and smsbox from one of the path but I am
getting an error about the 9000 and 9200. Those sockets are currently
used by the other bearbox and smsbox.
Therefore, I was wondering if there is any way to  specify the sockets
that kannel should use.

Otherwise how could I write the config file in order to have different
gatewaty of each smpp and different dlr databases ?

Thanks in advance,
any link or advise is welcome