Hello,
I'm using a w810i via USB Cable to send / receive SMS messages. When you connect the USB cable to the server, you have to manually select "Phone Mode" instead of "File Transfer" In order to Begin Communicating Via Kannel.

        I've spent some time trying to do it via the AT Command AT&D=1
But that isn't working. Does anyone out there know the AT command used to always select phone mode? I've tried removing the Memory card, but it still prompts me.

The at command ref is available via the link below for anyone interested, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

-Ben

AT Command Ref:
http://s95417013.onlinehome.us/ktekx/gps%20cell%20tracker/atcommands/ dg_at_2005_r6a.pdf