What is the name\value pair that you use to specify the sender of a message?
For example, if I wanted to add a sender to the following request:

http://192.168.0.226:2004/cgi-bin/sendsms?to=+27823511544
<http://192.168.0.226:2004/cgi-bin/sendsms?to=+27823511544&text=Hello&smsc=s
msc1&username=user&password=pw>
&text=Hello&smsc=smsc1&username=user&password=pw

could I use something like this (which doesn't work):

http://192.168.0.226:2004/cgi-bin/sendsms?sender=+27826449534to=+27823511544
<http://192.168.0.226:2004/cgi-bin/sendsms?sender=+27826449534to=+2782351154
4&text=Hello&smsc=smsc1&username=user&password=pw>
&text=Hello&smsc=smsc1&username=user&password=pw

?

Some networks\operators cannot handle custom senders (i.e. using
"default-sender" in the config file) so I need to be able to control for
which networks I set senders for and which I leave them blank.

And generally, is there any list of name\value pairs you can use for the
HTTP requests?  The user manual provides only one small example.

Thanks,

Richard.