From: Iain Dooley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 12:35 AM
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: numbering updated

hi all,

big thanks to everyone for sending in there validation formats! ismail,
Mihai, Colm, Paul, Rony, Franco and seik, your changes have all been
included.

i've written back to a couple of others offlist to try and clarify the
formats a little better.

HUGE thanks to Cezary Siwek for his monster effort on the Polish
formats... what a list!!

i also got an update from my friend Dietmar in Austria. feel free to
forward the link and my contact detals onto friends you have in other
countries that may be interested in contributing.

i'd also love to hear if anyone puts the PHP5 class to use so feel free to
mail me offlist (especially if you have any problems!)

cheers

iain