Hi everybody,

Since Iain, is veru busy, as far as I've understood, I've managed to generate the danish numbers aswell.

the plan is attached.

Hope it helps :)

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Mads N. Vestergaard
Teknisk ansvarlig / CTO CoolSMS
www.coolsms.com
Phone: +45 7026 1272
Fax: +45 7630 1046
Mobile: +45 5050 4222

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Mads N. Vestergaard - CoolSMS skrev:
Hi There,

For denmark, the danish board for IT and telecommunications have a list here: http://www.itst.dk/static/It%20og%20tele/Nummerforhold/Nummerliste%208-cifrede%20abonnentnumre%202007-10-03.xls

I hope this is any help to you.

[...]

Iain Dooley skrev:
hi all,

i've written a class in PHP which uses the list at:

http://www.workingsoftware.com.au/mobile_numbering.txt

to validate a number. there are notes and typical usage up the top of the class file here:

http://www.workingsoftware.com.au/mobile_validation.class.php.txt

if anyone ports it to other languages feel free to send them through and i'd be happy to host it on my server.

cheers

iain

45,201,5
45,202,5