Hi,

Try using only Content-Length header

Aarno

On 08 Nov 2007, at 09:17, ashwani wrote:

Hi Aarno,

Thanks for the information, but if you can explain this little more, it will be very helpful

Regards

Ashwani

From: Aarno Syvänen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:44 PM
To: ashwani
Cc: users@kannel.org lst
Subject: Re: WAP Push format

Hi,

the problem is that all handsets do not conform with standard formats. One thing to do is to send minimal

amount of headers.

Aarno

On 08 Nov 2007, at 07:46, ashwani wrote:

Hi,

I am using kannel 1.4.1, I need to know wap push format which I can use to send WAP Push to the end user using kannel.

The format which I am using is not working on some handsets, the message gets delivered on the handset (I can get the delivery notification) but there is nothing on the handsets.

Any Help would be appreciated

Regards

Ashwani Kumar