Iain Dooley wrote:

>>    Attached is a patch for nearly all mblox optional TLVs, (I will
>> update). Like similar patches this does not support getting the params
>> of the DLR, although I am working on it.
>>    I have tried a patch that allows setting the optional TLVs in the
>> config file, but for me it seg faults.
>>    If anybody comes up with a solution for the optional TLVs in the
>> DLR, I would be grateful if it gets posted here.
>
> pardon my ignorance but what are TLV's?
>
> cheers
>
> iain
For a good description:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type-length-value
For a bad description:
A way for vendors to add their own junk to a protocol.

Kyriacos

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **