Hi

Just checked on NOW SMS forum, they have this feature in their gateway.
Correct requirement is as follows:

Some HTTP based SMSCs prefer to split larger messages themselves. Check “Send
long messages without segmentation” if you want the SMSC to split larger
messages into multiple SMS messages, or leave this setting unchecked to allow
the Now SMS/MMS Gateway to perform necessary segmentation of large messages.

Thanking in advance.

Regards
sandesh k