i think, the problem is to search in the database-filed..
you said, you had set the filed to "text-type".. you man varchar?
longtext? or only text??? all of these types have a maximum of
storable datas.. except longtext...

set it to longtext, and i think you have no more problems to store
your sms! :)

greets
dano

> Stipe Tolj wrote:
>> seik schrieb:
>>> its not the php script
>>>
>>> you need to set the kannel to concatenate the messages longer than
>>> 160 symbols in one.
>>> concatenate-mo=true  or similar
>>
>> now, in case you have more then 160 chars payload via concatenated
>> MOs, then Seik is right.
>>
>> Stipe
> To add another point, if the incoming message contains line breaks or
> other funny characters, this can cause trouble with insert statements,
> as well as code that does any "tidying up" of the message before
> storage. Converting all the special chars to plain spaces can be useful.
> In you case I would have the script receiving the message from kannel
> dump all the GET/POST parameters it receives to a plain text file, in
> order to check what really comes.

> Kyriacos

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de