Hi,
    On my systems it works fine with source-addr-autodetect  = yes and
of course nothing specified explicitly in the conf. Still the User Docs
state that if you wish to disable it it, it should be set to "no",
rather than "off". give this a try too.

Kyriacos

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **