Hi all,

We are trying to implement the DLR functionality. I have a document from our SMSC (Movistar, in Peru), which tells the following:

--
The integrator can send a QUERY_SM type PDU by a transmitter connection, this PDU must contain the */message_id/* and the */source_addr/* from a previously sent MT message. A QUERY_SM_RESP type PDU will be sent as response and the current message status will be set in the */message_state/* field.
--

Now, would this be normal SMPP functionality? If I set a dlr-mask, will a QUERY_SM be sent automatically by Kannel? Then in their manual, they say I receive a QUERY_SM_RESP with the following possible values:

--

*/1.-         /**/message_state = 0x02 (DELIVERED)/*

*/1.-         /**/message_state = 0x08 (REJECTED)/*

*/1.-         /**/message_state = 0x03 (EXPIRED)/*

*/1.-         /**/message_state = 0x01 (ENROUTE)/*

--

I think those values are different than they should be, right? I am wondering how I can parse or read these values??

Currently, all I seem to get in return, are DLR status = 8 (ACK). I don't see any other statusses hitting my DLR URL.

I really hope somebody can help me a little further on this one. Help would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Roland.