From: users@kannel.org [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 ???? 2008 ?.
To: seikath
Subject:How to send mms notification
Hi guys.

i wanted to send a picture,ringtone,animation to a user using a push
here's the step what i have in mind:

1) the user will text a keyword related to the item he/she want to download.
2) kannel will send a push back to the user notifying that the item is
now ready for download + a SMS message saying like "Thank you for downloading this content"
3) the user will download the item using his/her mobile internet.

what i have so far is running bearerbox,smsbox and wapbox.
i can text a keyword to kannel and make kannel reply a text also.
i also made a voting system

what i dont understand is to how to code or configure on how to send the
notification.

can anyone make a step-by-step instructions on how to do it? i am soooo
confused right now.
and i dont know how to send either

attached is my kannel configuration and i'm using sony ericsson k800i

if you see something wrong on my config, feel free to tell me so i can
evaluate.

thank you in advance for the support! =D