Hello There,

I had the same issue before and changed the source code to return the message ID as http response for submit message request on SMS box.

My modification in the source code was as follows

in *smsbox.c* file

search for the line  *
answer = octstr_create("0: Accepted for delivery");*

Replace this line with

*char id[UUID_STR_LEN + 1];
uuid_unparse(msg->sms.id, id);
answer = octstr_create(id);

*Then recompile again.*
*
Regards,
Remon

Luis Valencia wrote:

Hi all,

I want to capture the message_id of every sms sent by kannel, I already set up the debug level to 0 on my bearerbox.conf but this log is growing huge very fast.

There is another way to do this, or anyone has a better idea to do it. Im even starting to think on modify the source to try to insert all this to a database. (glup)

Any help out there.  Thanks

Luis Valencia

  • message_id Luis Valencia
    • Re: message_id Remon Magdy