Hi,

We have a VPN connection to a mobile operator. Our Network Administrator &
the operators admin, want to set up firewall rules to be as restrictive as
possible.

Now if I want to bind my SME in Transceiver mode, what kind of Firewall
rules does my admin & the operators admin need to set up?

I know the SMSC's IP & Port so that definitely has to be allowed on my
firewall rules as outbound. What about the operator's side? When they send a
MO message what port on the SME will they be sending it to? Is it a standard
port or is it negotiated by the protocol?

Please help!

Thanks in anticipation.