For the love of God do not do this in JSP!

PHP is the only way to go in my opinion.

From: Atul Chaudhari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:29 AM
To: Remon Magdy
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mms test; users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: GUI

we could use GTK so that it becomes OS independant and we can also have a
desktop utility.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Remon Magdy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello All,

We can all start building a web GUI interface for Kannel administration,
I've been interested in the issue since a while and can help initiating
the development phase, I use JAVA/JSP for such projects and I can learn
PHP if needed.

I've been managing and administrating Kannel for a while and know the
basics to develop such project.

My hope is to build a web based GUI for managing both Kannel (Including
SMPP server by Stipe) and Mbuni.

If anybody is interested to join me please contact me.

Regards,
Remon

I'

--