UDH is used not only for concatenation!
How about this:
050A03000004
This UDH in not for concatenated message. The Information Element Identifier
for concatenated message must be 00.

Normal UDH for concatenated message looks like this:
0500030A0201

05 = Length of User Data Header (not include itself)
00 = Information-Element-Identifier (Concatenated short messages)
03 = Length of Information-Element (not include itself)
Information-Element Data:
0A = Concatenated short message reference number
02 = Maximum number of short messages in the concatenated short message
01 = Sequence number of the current short message

But who can explane what is this:
060804005D0201

Maybe:
06 = Length of User Data Header (not include itself)
08 = ???
04 = Length of Information-Element (not include itself)
00 = Information-Element-Identifier (Concatenated short messages)
5D = Concatenated short message reference number
02 = Maximum number of short messages in the concatenated short message
01 = Sequence number of the current short message

Ivars