From: Bibek Shrestha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 March 2008 13:51
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: C API?

I've been reading the user manual, may be not enough but want a quick reply
on this.

I see that kannel provides a HTTP cgi interface to send sms through smsc,
i'd like to know if there is a C API for it, such that i can create a C
program to send sms.

If anyone can tell me where to start from, i'd be more than happy :D

Btw, Im trying to make a web interface in Java, servlet probably and
concerned about speed. My plan is to create a Java Interface using JNI to
interact with the C api provided by Kannel.

Using Kannel's HTTP api is also an option where servlet connects to the
Kannel's HTTP port.

Has anyone done a benchmark on this?

Regards
--