A possibility although it is not something that has been a problem for me, running a couple of versions of kannel on debian is that maybe you have disk-based dlr and you are requesting reports but your carrier is not returning anything, so the storage files grows?

somewhere under /var/spool/kannel/ . Can you not see which partition is filling up, or are you running on a flat file system?

Michael Habashy wrote:
I have a weird situation where kannel is occupying over 142 gig of
diskspace and i do not think it is the log file either.
I just installed and started my kannel package and i realized that my
diskspace was disappearing.
I ran top and realized that kannel was taking a lot of cpu time.
But looked in the usual places and did not find out where the
diskspace was disappearing...
Does anyone know ???
I found out it was kannel -when i actually stopped it from running anymore..
can anyone help ???
thanks
mjh

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **