Hi,

I got the partial solution from forums like i can pass my message Id with
dlr-url and So i can track the result.

i am getting the response to submit_sm like..

SMSC returned error code 0x0000000b (Invalid Destination Address) in
response to submit_sm.

in my application i want the error code also.Is their any way to get error
code in dlr-url response ?.

Regards,
Samir.