Hi,

I still haven't been able to send any sms and am getting the same message
'message queued'. Am wondering from the config files you sent me,
name = "Sony Ericsson K800"
detect-string = "Sony Ericsson"
detect-string2 = "K800"
can i put anything for these three settings or they have to be specific for my
phone? If they are, how do i find out? Is there an at command that gives me
these? Please assist

Clarence Carino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: hi.

change modem-type to auto

You need to read up on N70 AT Command List if it still doesn't work then
create your custom modem detection
I'll share you my config so you have some reference.

the two modem detection in that config is for my 6610 and k800i. i just
got lazy to add it to modems.conf =D

Clarence
#
# THIS IS A SAMPLE CONFIGURATION FOR KANNEL
#
# For any modifications to this file, see Kannel User Guide
# If that does not help, send email to users@kannel.org
#

#Modem Detection
group = modems
id = sonyericsson_k800
name = "Sony Ericsson K800"
detect-string = "Sony Ericsson"
detect-string2 = "K800"
init-string = "AT+CNMI=2,3"
#message-storage = "SM"
enable-mms = true

#Modem Detection
group = modems
id = nokia_6610
name = "Nokia 6610"
detect-string = "Nokia"
detect-string2 = "6610"
init-string = "AT+CNMI=1,2,0,1,0"
message-storage = "SM"
enable-mms = true

#CORE Setup
group = core
admin-port = 13000
smsbox-port = 13008
admin-password = yourpassword
log-file = "/home/*/kannel-log/kannel.log"
log-level = 3
access-log = "/home/*/kannel-log/kannel-access.log"
box-allow-ip = "localhost"
store-file = "/home/*/kannel-log/kannel-store.log"
store-dump-freq = 30

#SMSC Group
group = smsc
smsc = at
smsc-id = custom-name-here
modemtype = auto
device = /dev/ttyACM0
connect-allow-ip = "localhost"
log-level = 3

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
smsbox-id = dlrbox

#SMSBOX Group
group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = "localhost"
sendsms-port = 12121
sendsms-chars = "0123456789 +-"
global-sender = the cel number of the phone connected to kannel
access-log = "/home/*/kannel-log/kannel-smsbox-access.log"
log-file = "/home/*/kannel-log/kannel-smsbox.log"
log-level = 3

#Send SMS Group
group = sendsms-user
username = youruser