---------------------------------
--- Begin Message ---
Hi list,

Is there anyone who has used or is using Nokia 6070 with kannel to send and
receive sms? I have decide to buy and use this phone after Nokia N70 and LG
B2000 gave me quite a headache. But first I would like to know if there are
problems anyone has encountered and if so, how you solved them. If possible
please include your conf files (both modems and kannel).
I will really appreciate.

Regards,
Benmute.

--- End Message ---