From: Luis Augusto C. Sauerbronn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mardi 13 mai 2008 11:31
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Kannel converting binary message

So?

Can anyone shed some light upon this question?

Best regards,
Luis

2008/5/12 Luis Augusto C. Sauerbronn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello,

I was sending a binary message to kannel but even when I send coding=1 some
of the characters were converted.
Here is the picture:

1.      Message is sent from kannel sendsms interface: from= 54321, to=987,
smsc=SMSCMON, text=000BFF0E;

2.      Kannel delivers message to SMSC correctly;

3.      SMSC sends back massage to kannel: from= 54321, to=987,
smsc=SMSC987, text=000BFF0E;

4.      Kannel sends message to external script: from= 54321, to=987,
smsc=SMSC987, text=%00+%FF%0E;

Does anyone know why would kannel convert the message it received before it
puts it on an URL?
How can I prevent it from happening?
Attached are the logs generated by the messages described above.

Best regards,

Luis

--
Luis Augusto C. Sauerbronn