hi,

   i wonder anyone of you ever experience this, when sending a sms to
smpp server, somehow the smpp server recorded 2 same sms messages (2 different
ID) and delivered it to the phone user? Is it because each sms sent i did bind
and unbind ?  how to solve this?

i tried google around and i found this but i not sure whether is related

What do I do if an SMSC fails to respond to my PDU request?
The reality with this scenario is that an SMSC should never fail to respond.
What usually happens, is that due to load on the SMSC or some kind of network
congestion, the ACK is delayed. The important thing to consider is that
resending messages is almost definately a futile solution and is likely to
cause your message to be submitted twice. The best recommendation is to wait
for some defined period before giving up at which point you should consider the
session to broken and disconnect from the SMSC.