Hi,

I've experienced weird problem:
After adding another kannel gw user: (group = sendsms-user block) I got
the "Authorization failed for sendsms" error for one of the existing/old users.
I created the user by coping and editing the configuration from one of
the existing users:

group = sendsms-user
username = srv
password = wwr
user-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
max-messages = 4
concatenation = 1
split-chars = "#!"

I didn't change anything else in the existing configuration.
After commenting the new added user the error disapired.

I configured 4 users excluding the one I want to add.
Is there some restriction on the number of users which can be configured?

Any ideas how to solve this would be apriciated.

BR, Jovan