Engel L schrieb:
Hi,
I have installed Kannel on Ubuntu using a .deb precompiled binary and I want to enable MySQL support for dlr. Must I unistall the already installed package and compile the sources myself to enable mysql support? I am hoping there's something I can do/add/configure to enable mysql with my current installation as is.

if the Ubuntu package maintainer did not set the mysql support at configure time, then there is no way (at the moment) to hook in the mysql support afterwards.

I'd suggest you to checkout a CVS HEAD branch and re-compile on your own.

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org