Eduardo Raad schrieb:
I read in the user guide that the generic HTTP SMSC connector should only be used for MT routing, although I configured it as it was a Kannel HTTP SMSC connector and I could receive MO's using the URI /?from=&to=&username=&password=&text=. Is this OK and user guide is wrong or is there some catch in there?

yep, you're correct here.

I preserved the Kannel-style MO interface to have at least a "known-way" to get MOs transported for that smsc type, here is the corresponding function pointer assignment in the code that proves it:

    else if (octstr_case_compare(type, octstr_imm("generic")) == 0) {
        /* we need at least the criteria for a successfull sent */
        if ((os = cfg_get(cfg, octstr_imm("status-success-regex"))) == NULL) {
error(0, "HTTP[%s]: 'status-success-regex' required for generic http smsc",
                  octstr_get_cstr(conn->id));
            goto error;
        }
        conndata->receive_sms = kannel_receive_sms; /* emulate sendsms
interface */
        conndata->send_sms = generic_send_sms;
        conndata->parse_reply = generic_parse_reply;

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org