NO,
there is NOT such functionality,
Reason: it has to be implemented at the SMSC side ...

I refer the following scheme

kannel_receives_MO -> sql_injection_with_Rule_on_insert ->
sql_inject_MT_with_same_MO_Unique_id -> \
kannel_sends_MT_with_DLR_id_equal_to_Unique_id -> kannel_receives_ACK/DLR
then
kannel_receives_MO_REPLY -> sql_injection_with_Rule_on_insert

in fact the Rule_on_Insert does the trick,
it performs checks on the incoming MO content, for specific rules,
like:
1. existence of previously received MO from the same MSISDN to the same
shortcode with particular text,
2. existence of previously sent MT with positive DLR status with particular
text,
3. additional rules per service description as time periods limiting the
response timeout.

we pre define the services in SQL arrays and rules on insert_update, used by
sqlbox,
its possible for PostgreSQL and Oracle.