Dear Gustavo,

The failed to submit to smsc dlr is generated by the gateway itself, so,
when ypu submit a message to kannel use a dlr-url (with dlr-mask=16) which
will make kannel request this url when a failed send sms is happen.
and don't forget to encode your dlr-url string before submitting it.
I can post some code, if you are using java.
also you can check the source code for this in "bb_smscconn.c"
Regards.