Hi,

>From my experience, the listed windows based SMS gateways are also
very stable and reliable. I have seen Message Master being used in
production to handle millions of messages. The only downside is the
cost. The price is usually very high.

Kannel works well on windows with Cygwin. However, I will not
recommend anybody to use Kannel on Cygwin for a production
application. Kannel is very stable and reliable mostly on Linux boxes.
You really do not have to be a unix pro to use Kannel on a linux box.

If you dont have any special reason to use Windows for your
application, please go for Kannel on linux box.

On 9/27/08, Abbas Qaizar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Mike, as per your email to Suresh, have you tried any of these windows based
> applications successfully ?? or have you ever deployed in your applications
> ? And if you have been successful in deploying then what do you prefer most
> .......................windows based or linux based SMS Gateway
> ..............as far as reliability and stability is concerned ???
>

> Thanks & Kind Regards
>
> Abbas Qaizar

> Mustafa Computers & Peripherals
> Suite 28, Level 12 R.K.Square Extension
> Main Shahra-e-Liaquat New Challi
> Karachi - 74000
> Sindh - Pakistan
> Tel + 92 21 2400326 - 2465685 - 2437783
> Cell + 92 333 2372582
> Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web : http://mustafacomputers.com

Kenny

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the
times."-Niccolo Machiavelli