I'm quite sure OTA is already hex. But maybe you want to try out this
tool: www.mctone.de.vu
You can use this to convert RTTTL and Sagem rones into PDUs. Simply open
the file and click Advanced > Clipboard Export > PDU SMS. After that the
complete PDU should be in your clipboard.
Don't know if that helps, or if you need something for batch work.

Regards
Falko