From: Tony Kirkham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: lundi 1 décembre 2008 21:32
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Removing an erroring message stuck in queue / file store

Is there a way to remove a message from the file store that is erroring
continuously allowing the other messages to be sent?

If I simply restart Kannel sometimes the other messages get sent and
sometimes they do not.  Why is that?
If they all get sent but the erroring message I can simply replace the file
store with another file with a restart of Kannel, but I would like to know
if there is a way to remove the message by some other means.

Thanks,

-Tony