Hi Falko!

I really think you solved my problem!

I'm working on a test-server and on this test-server the status request is
working fine. the problem is on the customer server.

Now I changed the parameters (for testing) on my test-server
like that:

admin-allow-ip = ""
admin-deny-ip = "127.0.0.1"

then, I started the kannel client again, and voilà I receive the same error
output like on the customer server! (empty output!!)

so, it seems that I have explicit to define which IP are allowed.

I will test it tomorrow on the customer server.

anyway, I'm working since three days on this problem, so I just have to say
that you are my hero!!

THANKS FALKO!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01