Patrick,
The dlr storage is temporary. In other words, kannel stores the DLR's into
the database only while they're being processed. Once a "final" (delivered
or failed) state is reached, the row is deleted.

If you want to keep the data, you should do so on the script that is called
on the dlr-url.

Hope it helps,

Alejandro