Hi Nikos

for 1... still looking at data/logs... nothing so far.

for 2... You are right:

SMSC connections:
id1    AT2[id1] (online 323s, rcvd 48, sent 48, failed 0, queued 265 msgs)
id2    AT2[id2] (online 314s, rcvd 0, sent 0, failed 0, queued 0 msgs)
id3    AT2[id3] (online 314s, rcvd 0, sent 0, failed 0, queued 0 msgs)
id4    AT2[id4] (online 314s, rcvd 0, sent 0, failed 0, queued 0 msgs)
id5    AT2[id5] (online 314s, rcvd 0, sent 0, failed 0, queued 0 msgs)

All messages in queue for smsc-id "id_op1" were asigned to the 1st
available smsc that has allowed-smsc=id_op1

I'm not developer but think this behavior shall be modified so kannel
will be able to maximize/optimize its resources available. Some sort
of "recalculation of  the better route" for messages each x time

Regards

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via
SMS y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.NET www.smsglobal.com.mx y
www.pravcom.com