Morning guys,

My scenario is just simple. Having two SMSC (SMPP) connections, 15106 and
77777, I want to send to them MO SMS and triggering the sms-service to call
my defined API. My SMS-Service configuration should be in some way that,
they (both of them) dont have to check the content of SMS I sent, they can
be blank. Just by checking the destination (routing issue), if it is 15106 I
will call some URL, if it is 77777 I will call some other.

This is done because of Windows and web services designed in the other
machine. For each connection defined in kannel, I have to call diferent web
service which is connected to separate windows service.

Hope that scenario is clear.

Thanks
Elton