Hello everyone,

      It seems we are receiving additional variables and data on our
delivery receipts besides the %d variable mentioned in the manual.  We need
this data, we can see on Kannel's logs, but since these are delivery
receipts, we can't "catch" them by using any sms-service. We have also tried
adding additional variables to the dlr-url, like %p, but they all came out
blank.

   Does Kannel have some sort of method or configuration setting which would
allow me to grab these delivery reports?

  Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

                --Omar Rivera