Dear All,

I would like to ask about SMSC-ID configuration with shortcodes identification
& billing,

Our telecommunications company gave us multiple short codes for public; these
short codes will route to one short code destination;

Our software service company will listen only to the final short code
destination,

Now all the SMS message will come from the final short code, but is there any
way to tell that the message originally sent to that short code from the
beginning,

And how I can configure this from Kannel,

Regards,

Omar Al-Amoodi
| Solutions Developer | Al-Elm Information Security |
| * oalamo...@elm.com.sa<mailto:oelah...@elm.com.sa> |