Ishtiaq, the only way you can do this is by putting a middle application between the SMSC and Kannel GW. For example, when the SMC send you the HTTP Request, then your third party would intercept the HTTP request, create a request similar to kannel and sent it to your Kannel GW. Let me know if that makes sense.

Marcelo