To: "Nikos Balkanas" <nbalka...@gmail.com>
Cc: "kannel" <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: Configuration files

Thanx for the info. Yes i could see the example file there. I will copy
it to /etc and will test with fake sms.

Pls let me kno wat are the credentials i shud use for a successful
test???

Iam unable to start the services. if i issue # service kannel start, it
is giving unrecognized service. Pls help me out in this.

TIA